Chris MacPherson is the President & Director of Engineering Services at EastTech Engineering Consultants. With extensive experience working in a wide variety of geotechnical and environmental projects over his career, Chris is always keen to discuss project logistics and work with his clients to develop the most cost effective solutions that will meet their needs. Driven by forward thinking exceptional problem solving skills, you can be assured that your best interests are being looked after when you are working with him.
Chris is a graduate from the University of New Brunswick with a Bachelor’s Degree in Geological Engineering specializing in Geotechnical Engineering. He is also a graduate of the Environmental Technology Program from Holland College.
Chris is registered as a Professional Engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island and is designated as a Certified Environmental Site Assessor (CESA) through the Associated Environmental Site Assessors of Canada Inc..
Dave Richard is the Vice President & Director of Field Services at EastTech Engineering Consultants. Dave has vast experience in the construction industry and has saved his clients countless dollars over the years by applying his common-sense approach backed by over two decades of experience and a mile-long track record of proven results.
Dave is a graduate of the Construction Technology Program at Holland College and is registered as a Certified Engineering Technician through the Island Technology Professionals of Prince Edward Island.
Pat joined our team in June 2018. He is a graduate from the University of New Brunswick with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering. He specializes in Construction Inspection Services, Materials Testing, Geotechnical Site Investigations, and Environmental Site Assessments.
AFFILIATIONS AND EXTERNAL LINKS
• Certificate of Authorization Holder & Member of Engineers PEI http://www.engineerspei.com
• Certificate of Authorization Holder & Member of the Association of Engineers & Geoscientists New Brunswick
• Certificate of Authorization Holder & Member of the Professional Engineers & Geoscientists Newfoundland &
• Member of Island Technology Professionals http://www.techpei.ca
• Member of the Construction Association of Prince Edward Island (CAPEI) http://www.capei.ca
• Member of the Association of Environmental Site Assessors of Canada Inc. http://aesac.ca
• Member of the Charlottetown Chamber of Commerce http://www.charlottetownchamber.com